Wilson Technologies allows dealer principles effective web based tools to monitor the productivity of their operation and their staff. It lets you know who is on your showroom floor, how far along are your customers in the sales process, what deliveries are being made, etc.
Wilson Technologies gives sales people a simple way to keep track of their customers by:
- Real-time information on salesperson performance.
- Real-time information on customer buying trends.
- Real-time information on the effectiveness of
advertising/marketing programs, including
- The frequency of salesperson follow up.
- Real-time showroom traffic monitoring.
- F&I reporting and analysis.
- Scoreboard of real time activity for walk-ins, phone ups, and internet leads.
- Cataloging names, addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers of customers.
- Managing customer contact preferences and the National Do-Not-Call Registry.
- Linking the customer to a sales person. Prevent skating.
- Creating a client database that salespeople can use for follow-up with customers including easy and flexible report generation.
- Daily workplan generation
Creating a series of prospect and/or Customer Relationship letters ("Thank You", "Service Reminder", etc...). These letters can be sent by Wilson Technologies or by the client.